8/28/08

Go...

So, let go,let go
Jump in
What are you waiting for?

~ Frou Frou

...I leave the day after tomorrow. I have no way to play music. That means I'll have to work on playing my penny whistle, I guess, like the week I couldn't afford to pay the power bill and all I did was play guitar by candlelight and cook macaroni on a camping stove in the living room with Connor. I have no time to buy clothes. I guess I'll have to wear my own...

...I leave the day after tomorrow...and I haven't said goodbye. I miss my cell phone. I miss my friends more. I don't have any more time or words to say to them...Many of them, I think are or will be angry because I have not had the time to say goodbye...

...I am leaving the day after tomorrow...I am terrified. Freedom is scaring me. Not hunger or danger or nowhere to sleep or back problems. Freedom.

And...oh, my God...I'm leaving the day after tomorrow...


Today, Walt Whitman is saving my life.

No comments: